Attendees at Poly in Pittsburgh events are expected to agree to and abide by the following rules:
- CONSENT IS OUR #1 RULE. Please do not touch any person (or their belongings) without their express consent. Consent may be revoked at any time.
- Please respect others’ privacy and do not take photos of other people without their consent, and please do not post photos of PIP events outside the Facebook/Fetlife groups without the consent of those appearing in the photos.
- We are welcoming to all gender and sexual identities; please do not assume anyone’s gender identity or pronouns, and respect given pronouns of all attendees.
- Group leaders reserve the right to remove and/or ban from the group and/or future events anyone who does not abide by our event rules or the rules of any establishments where our events are held.
- Please respect the establishments where our events are held by cleaning up after yourself, behaving appropriately, and tipping your wait/bar staff.
- If at any time you experience any problems at a PIP event, please bring it to the immediate attention of one of the event leaders.